Terms & Conditions
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother's maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. CarryDreams does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use CarryDreams.com or CarryDreams.In only with involvement of a parent or guardian
CarryDreams may refuse registration and deny the membership and associated User ID and Password to any user for whatever reason. Website may suspend or terminate a registered membership at any time without any prior notification of interest of Company or general interest of its visitors/other members without giving any reason thereof. Registered Users are not a part or affiliate of CarryDreams in any way.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can choose from the selection of Products available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart. Only registered Members can make purchases online. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the Company after adding the item to the shopping cart.
The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law (like Personal Account Number (PAN)) at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Company.
To confirm the orders the Company may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. The Company will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Member, the Company shall: In the case of Jewellery - order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Member.
A product may be available at a particular date and not later on depending on the trends also the price of the same available product may vary depending on the gold and diamond weight and also the ongoing gold and diamond prices. CarryDreams.com holds to right to make a product available or unavailable at any given date on its convenience.
The Company offers multiple payment options to Members on the Website:
a) Online Payment: Members can make online payments using his / her credit card, debit card or online und transfer.
Credit Card: All Visa, Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted
Debit Card: All Visa, Maestro and RuPay Debit Cards are accepted
Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major banks in India to transfer money
b) Offline Payment: Members can complete the order online and then make payments to the Company through an offline payment mechanism. All Members making offline payment have to contact the Company at Toll Free Number and confirm his / her payment modalities.
The Company will order the diamond only after receiving the money into their account. In the event the diamond becomes unavailable after the payment is made and the Member does not select an alternate diamond, the money shall be refunded to the Member.
Cash on Delivery: Cash-on-Delivery (CoD) is a payment method where you pay for a product in cash, when the courier company delivers it to you. CoD option is available on select pin codes up to Rs.49,000. It is not applicable on customised jewellery.
The price of Metal & Stones fluctuates from time to time, considering the changes in precious Metal & Gem stone price our price changes as well. CarryDreams strives to provide accurate product and pricing information. Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. CarryDreams.com reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. In the event that an item is mispriced, CarryDreams may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and CarryDreams will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that CarryDreams accepts your order the same shall be debited to your account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to CarryDreams dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your account. The prices and availability of the product listed in website are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 8512969530.
GOLD WEIGHT VARIANCE
The Weight of Metal used in jewellery might vary with the product description mentioned in website. The customer will be notified about the weight variance through mail or Phone on registered number before dispatch of the ordered product. In such cases customer will receives a differential amount / or will have to pay the extra amount.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by the Company and it shall be valid only until the time of delivery.
All Loose Diamonds (both investment and retail) and diamonds that are set in Jewellery will be accompanied by individual certificates. The certificate will be from a third party laboratory and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase. The diamonds in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of purchase. The entire Jewellery will be certified by CarryDreams.
CONFLICT FREE DIAMOND POLICY
CarryDreams.com recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. CarryDreams.com will not purchase, sell, contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms CarryDreams or any other person or entity, as determined in the CarryDreams sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product contact 8512969530.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are CarryDreams copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to CarryDreams. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the CarryDreams express written permission
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CarryDreams and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- CarryDreams makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, CarryDreams cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. CarryDreams does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While CarryDreams makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, CarryDreams reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- CarryDreams.com does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold CarryDreams, CarryDreams distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- CarryDreams or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. you further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of may not apply to you.
- All the contents on the website, of any manner, whatsoever, is Copyrighted work is protected under Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our Copyrighted Work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our Copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973